Scarborough RUFC’s policy on the purchase of England International tickets is designed to ensure that ticket distribution is fair and that ticket recipients are fully paid full Club members or life members.
Furthermore, the RFU require all clubs to adhere to a strict set of guidelines regarding the supply and control of England tickets. This policy will protect the club against sanction in the future.
- Tickets are limited to two per member, for which one must be for the member applying. However, it’s acceptable to group a number of member’s applications together.
- Full name and address of each ticket holder must be provided to the Club.
- In the event of oversubscription, priority will first be given to those applications which involve exclusively members. Unsuccessful applicants will be added to a waiting list.
- Tickets must not be resold in any circumstance. Any instance of tickets being advertised for sale is strictly prohibited i.e. eBay, local paper etc. The consequences for the Club and the offender would be severe.
- If a member’s guest changes after the original application, please inform the Club of the new name and address.
- In event of a member not being able to attend a match, please inform the Club. First refusal for resale will be given to those who were unsuccessful in their original application. Financial liability remains with the original ticket holder.
- The Club should not be left to underwrite the cost of unwanted tickets.
- All ticket costs must be paid by the payment due date advertised.
- As consistent with most rugby clubs, a £2 administration charge per ticket will be payable.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a club official.