International Tickets Policy
Scarborough Rugby Union Football Club policy on the purchase of England International tickets makes clear the club rules in respect of the purchase of all England tickets. If you have any questions regarding this policy please email
or speak to a club official. These rules are designed to ensure that the distribution of tickets is fair and that the beneficiary of tickets are fully paid up full club members. As supply is limited it is reasonable to ensure that those who have chosen to join and support the club are the people who have priority. Furthermore the RFU require all clubs to adhere to a strict set of guidelines regarding the supply and control of England tickets. This policy will protect the club against sanction in the future.
- Tickets are only available to Full Club Members and Life members
- These must be current (fully paid) members.
- Tickets are limited to two per member for which one must be for the member applying. However it is acceptable to group a number of members applications together i.e. a party of six including three members.
- Full name and address of each ticket holder must be provided to the club.
- Tickets must not be resold in any circumstance, either informally or formally. Any instance of tickets being advertised for sale is strictly prohibited i.e. eBay, local paper etc. The consequences for the Club and the offender would be severe.
- If a members guest changes after the original application then the club must be informed of the new name and address. All applicants must sign a declaration that they have read and understood the club International Ticket Policy
- In event of a member not being able to attend a match, the club should be informed and first refusal for resale will be given to those who were unsuccessful in their original application. In the event of no member being on the waiting list, the ticket holder and SRUFC will agree a plan of disposal. The financial liability remains with the original ticket holder.
- After the ticket allocation return list has been sent to the RFU, all applicants remain financially liable for their ticket allocation, even if their circumstances change. The club should not be left to underwrite the cost of tickets applied for but then unwanted.
- All tickets costs must be paid by the payment due date advertised.
- As consistent with most rugby clubs a one pound administration charge per ticket will be payable.
- In the event of oversubscription, priority will first be given to those applications which involve exclusively members. Unsuccessful applicants will be added to a waiting list.
- In the event of undersubscription, there will be the opportunity for Members to apply for more than two tickets.